(Answered) BST521 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
BST521 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Six questions to choose from
- Two answers (equal marks)
- ‘Essay’ type questions to test knowledge and understanding
- Drawn from across module topics (one question per topic)
- Time: 2 hours in a 48 hour period
- 60 minutes per question
- Distribution of module marks
- Integrated case: 25%
- Written assessment: 75%
- The maximum length is 2000 words
- You do not need to use all the word count but we recommend that you write at least about 700 words per question
- Make sure you cover the right content! Writing 700 words as such is not necessarily an answer
- You can use in-text references e.g. ‘Smith (2007) argues that…’ but we do not expect you to submit a list of the references at the end of the assignment. So, focus on the answer and not the references
2.Equality and Diversity
3.Employee Involvement and Participation
1.0 What is the difference between direct and indirect discrimination? Explain at least three initiatives which companies can use to address indirect discrimination in the workplace.
2.0 What is employee involvement (direct participation) and how can employers ensure that the employee involvement schemes are effective?
3.0 You are advising the director of a small consulting company on developing employees. Outline the benefits for the company of employee development and suggest three development initiatives they can introduce in the company.