(Solution) C493-Leadership and Professional Image
- Develop a written proposal by doing the following:
- Identify a problem or issue related to practice, policy, population, or education that aligns with the organizational priorities you seek to solve.
Note: You may need to meet with your organization or practice setting, your manager, or your supervisor to help choose a current problem or issue.
- Explain the problem or issue, including why it is applicable to the area of practice you chose and the healthcare environment.
- Discuss your investigation of the problem or issue.
- Provide evidence to substantiate the problem or issue (e.g., organizational assessment, national source documents, evidence from a stakeholder).
- Analyze the state of the situation using current data.
- Analyze areas that might be contributing to the problem or issue.
- Propose a solution or innovation for the problem or issue.
- Justify your proposed solution or innovation based on the results of your investigation and analysis.
- Recommend resources to implement your proposed solution or innovation. Include a cost-benefit analysis of your proposed solution or innovation.
- Provide a timeline for implementation based on your proposal.
- Discuss why each key stakeholder or partner is important for the implementation of the solution or innovation.
- Summarize your engagement with the key stakeholders or partners, including the input and feedback you received.
- Discuss how you intend to work with those key stakeholders or partners in order to achieve success.
- Discuss how your proposed solution or innovation could be implemented, including how the implementation could be evaluated for success.
- Explain how you fulfilled the following roles during your process of investigation and proposal development:
- manager of the healing environment
- Submit the completed attached “Professional Verification Form” from the organizational leader advising you in your leadership experience.
- Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
- Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.