(Solution) NR305 Week 2 Assignment: Wellness Assessment: Luciana Gonzalez (iHuman)
Week 2 Assignment: Wellness Assessment: Luciana Gonzalez (iHuman)
The purpose of this assignment is for learners to demonstrate completing a comprehensive wellness assessment on a virtual patient.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO 1: Demonstrate a head to toe physical assessment. (PO 1)
CO 2: Differentiate between normal and abnormal health assessment findings. (PO 4)
CO 4: Demonstrate effective communication skills during health assessment and documentation. (PO 3)
CO 5: Identify collaborative opportunities for health promotion, risk reduction, and disease prevention. (POs 1, 2)
CO 6: Demonstrate caring and professional behavior during patient interactions. (POs 6, 7)
Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 2
150 Points Total
- 100 points – Case Completion
- 50 points – Nurse Notes Responses
Late Assignment Policy
If the assignment is not submitted by due date, a late deduction will be applied. See rubric below.
- Access the Luciana Gonzalez Case Assignment in iHuman by clicking on the “Load Assignment in a New Window” button at the bottom of this assignment page. If prompted, select to load the case in a new browser window.
- Note: It may take a few moments for iHuman cases to load in your web browser, so please be patient.
- Complete the prework questions associated with the case.
- Begin the case and complete these sections: (100 points total, immediate feedback/grade will be provided to you by iHuman when complete)
- EHR Review
- Health History
- Physical Assessment
- Type your responses to the questions in the Nurse Notes section in the box provided (50 points, graded by instructor after submission).
- Review the score and feedback provided by iHuman. You have the option to complete this case a second time before the submission deadline (total of 2 attempts) to improve your score. Your highest score will be recorded in the grade book.
- The Nurse Notes will be graded by your instructor and will be a separate grade in the grade book.
1. Write an SBAR note (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendations) to summarize this assessment.
The patient is Ms. Gonzalez. She is a 32-year old Hispanic female. She has recently changed jobs and is applying for life insurance through her company. Ms. Gonzalez came to the clinic for a comprehensive assessment. She presents with difficulties in urinating which is characterized by mild pain when urinating. Besides, Ms. Gonzalez presents with increased urinary frequency.
Ms. Gonzalez is experiencing mild pain, increased difficulties when urinating, and increased frequency in urinating. She reports……………… Kindly click the purchase icon above to access the full answer for $10