(Solution) Nr305 Week 3 Discussion: Debriefing of the Week 2 iHuman Wellness Assignment
The purpose of this debriefing is to re-examine the experience completing the Week 2 iHuman wellness assessment assignment while engaging in dialogue with faculty and peers. In the debriefings, students:
- Reflect on the simulation activity
- Share what went well and consider alternative actions
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
This debriefing enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO 2: Differentiate between normal and abnormal health assessment findings. (PO 4)
CO 3: Describe physical, psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual influences on an individual’s health status. (PO 4)
CO 4: Demonstrate effective communication skills during health assessment and documentation. (PO 3)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. MT in Week 3
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 3
- Debriefing is an activity that involves thinking critically about your own experiences related to the virtual simulation you completed. Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection
Use the following format to reflect on the Week 2 iHuman Wellness Assessment. This was the Luciana Gonzalez case.
- Paragraph One: What went well for you in the simulation? Provide examples of when you felt knowledgeable and confident in your skills. Do you feel the scenario was realistic? Why or why not?
- Paragraph Two: What would you do differently next time? Describe at least one area you identified where improvements could be made. Were you surprised by any of the feedback you were provided by iHuman? If yes, please explain.
- Paragraph Three: What did you learn from this simulation? Or, what did this simulation reinforce that you found valuable? Do you have any questions related to the scenario?
Week 3 Discussion: Debriefing of the Week 2 iHuman Wellness Assignment
What went well for you in the simulation? Provide examples of when you felt knowledgeable and confident in your skills. Do you feel the scenario was realistic? Why or why not?
I felt that the scenario was very realistic. The patient’s responses and the live lung and heart sounds made it feel so. The patient would response with “why are you asking me that?” of I asked a question that the simulation fell like I asked a question that wasn’t needed. The eye assessment was very exciting and realistic. It is amazing to see how far technology has come. Navigation there the simulation was smooth and easy. I felt very confident when I note a finding that I feel is key and the exerts key finding’s match in the next tab. That lets me know I’m on the right tract.
What would you do differently next time? Describe at least one area you identified where improvements could be made. Were you surprised by any of the feedback you were provided by iHuman? If yes, please explain…………….
Kindly click the purchase icon to buy full solution at $5