(Solution) NR351 Week 4 Assignment: Professional Paper Worksheet
Week 4 Assignment: Professional Paper Worksheet (Graded)Week 4 Assignment: Professional Paper Worksheet
The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to demonstrate good organization, appropriate scholarly writing, and correct APA format for preparing a professional paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- CO 3: Demonstrate effective communication and interprofessional collaboration in professional decision-making. (POs 3, 4)
- CO 4: Apply concepts of ethics and professionalism to nursing practice, nursing roles, and academic development. (POs 5, 6)
Sunday end of Week 4, 11:59 p.m. MT.
Late Assignment Policy
If the assignment is not submitted by due date, a late deduction will be applied. See rubric below.
- Carefully read these directions and the grading rubric below.
- Download the required template below under Template.
- Rename that template as Your Last Name Professional Paper Worksheet.docx. This must be saved as a Microsoft Word document (.docx). Save it to your own computer or flash drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your assignment directly on the saved document. Save your work often.
- View the Week 4 Professional Paper Worksheet Tutorial [LINK] (Links to an external site.).
- In the NR351 Announcements, locate the announcement entitledIMPORTANT: Assigned Article for Weeks 4 & 6 Assignments. In this announcement you will find:
- The link to the assigned article (you must be logged into the Chamberlain Library before clicking the link). Download this article in PDF format to your own computer for use in this assignment. Read the entire article once downloaded and saved.
- The location of the required sentence for the quotation and citation.
- The location of the required sentence for paraphrasing and citation.
- This assignment must use the required article and sentences stated in the announcement described above to complete the following items:
- Reference for the assigned journal article,
- Quotation with citation,
- Paraphrased area with citation, and
- Assigned article summary.
- Each of required items above is clearly described on the Professional Paper Worksheet Template. Page numbers for resources are provided on the template for your use.
- The Assigned Article Summary that you write must be 175-200 words. The Summary must contain at least one short quotation, several paraphrased areas, and appropriately formatted citations.
- When your Professional Paper Worksheet Assignment is completed, save and close the completed template. Click the Submit button at the top of this page to upload your completed assignment.
NR351 Week 4 Professional Paper Worksheet Template
- See the NR351 Week 4 Professional Paper Worksheet Assignment page.
- Read the NR351 Announcement entitled IMPORTANT: Assigned Article for Weeks 4 & 6 Assignments:
- Download in PDF format the assigned article linked in that announcement; save it to your computer for future use.
- Locate the sentence required for quotation and citation
- Locate the sentence required for paraphrasing and citation
- Read the entire article.
- Carefully review the resources and page numbers below to help you with APA format in this assignment.
- Complete each item below. All lines should be double spaced.
- Submit the completed template on the assignment page.
- Complete each item below:
- Reference for Assigned Article:
Create a reference for the assigned article (see announcement) using correct APA format including: author(s), year, article title, journal name, volume number, issue number, page numbers, italics, parentheses, punctuation, double line spacing, and hanging indent. Include DOI if available.
[See pages 316-317 in APA 7th Edition Manual]
Type the reference for the assigned article here beginning on the line below:
Rajamohan, S., Davis, C., & Ader, M. (2020). REST. Nursing, 50(8), 53-56. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.nurse.0000684196.97792.03
- Quotation and Citation:
Type the assigned quotation from the assigned article (see announcement) using correct APA citation including quotation marks, names of author(s), year, page abbreviation, page number, and parentheses, and punctuation.
[See pages 261-262, 266, and 270-272 in APA 7th Edition Manual]
Type the assigned quotation and citation here beginning on the line below:
It is vital for nurses to recognize the emotions they feel when they face stressful situations in school, home, or work (Rajamohan & Ader, 2020, p.54).
- Paraphrased Area and Citation:
Type appropriately paraphrased version of the assigned sentence (see announcement) using correct APA citation including names of author(s), year, and parentheses, and punctuation.
[See pages 261-262, 266, and 269 in APA 7th Edition Manual]
Type an appropriate paraphrase and citation of the assigned sentence here beginning on the line below:
It is imperative to ensure that a balance sleep schedule is maintained because it aids in promoting academic success
Kindly click the purchase icon below to purchase a UNIQUE SOLUTION at $10