(Solution) NR351 Week 7 Discussion: Leaders and Systems-Based Practice
Week 7 Discussion: Leaders and Systems-Based Practice (Graded)
The purpose of this discussion is for learners to discuss how they will use systems-based practice to grow in the role of nursing leader.
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO 1: Plan leadership strategies within systems-based practice. (PO 2)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. MT in Week 7
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 7
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate scholarly resources
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
Leaders use systems-based practice to empower other nurses. Considering your current or former clinical setting, share how you will use principles of systems-based practice to grow in your role as a leader in nursing. Include a scholarly outside source to support your answer.
Week 7 Discussion: Leaders and Systems-Based Practice