(Solution) NR351 Week 8 Discussion: Reflection on Essentials and Competencies
Week 8 Discussion: Reflection on Essentials and Competencies (Graded)
No unread replies.No replies.
The purpose of this reflection is for learners to reflect on essentials and competencies crucial to professional nursing.
This reflection enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- CO 2: Identify safety and quality improvement strategies in nursing practice. (PO 7)
- CO 4: Apply concepts of ethics and professionalism to nursing practice, nursing roles, and academic development. (POs 5, 6)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. MT in Week 8
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Saturday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 8
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed.
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT requiredfor this reflection.
As we finish NR351, think about all the competencies you have explored in these eight weeks. Using reflective practice, address the following in your answer:
- Select two Massachusetts Nurse of the Future Nursing Core Competencies that you believe will have the most impact on your future professional nursing practice. Why are these the most important ones for you?
- Identify one AACN BSN Essential that will be most important in improving quality in your future nursing practice. Explain why you selected that essential and how your practice will be improved by its use.
Week 8 Discussion: Reflection on Essentials and Competencies