(Solution) NR361 Week 4 Assignment: Course Project Milestone 2
NR361 Week 4 Assignment: Course Project Milestone 2
Course Project Milestone 2 Guidelines
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate the skills of the professional nurse as an educator. You are to prepare a patient scenario based on the required assigned topic. You will choose an already developed and reliable mHealth app to use in the education of your patient.
Based on your accepted Milestone 1 assignment, use the information to identify three teaching areas to improve patient outcomes. You will also determine three ways to evaluate the success of the patient’s use of the mHealth app. You will include both the mHealth application and a scholarly journal reference in APA format.
The Course Project enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO1: Describe patient-care technologies as appropriate to address the needs of a diverse patient population. (PO1)
CO5: Identify patient care technologies, information systems, and communication devices that support safe nursing practice. (PO5)
The entire project is worth 600 points. Milestone 2 is worth 225 points of this total.
Submit your completed NR361 Milestone 2 by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT, at the end of Week 4. You may consult the Policies section in the Introduction & Resources module for details regarding late assignments. Post questions about this assignment in the Course Q & A Forum.
Required Assigned Topic
Required Assigned Topic for the focus of your paper.
Note: You will use the same scenario you developed and same mHealth app you identified in Week 2.
Requirements and Guidelines
- Download the required Milestone 2 Template. (Links to an external site.) Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR361 Milestone 2.docx.
- Briefly state the patient scenario from the Milestone 1 assignment.
- Include revisions, if required by Milestone 1 faculty feedback.
- Identify (3) teaching areas to improve patient outcomes.
- Information to be taught to patient should include information about the mHealth app, safety, guidelines, and how to interpret and act on the information that is provided.
- Describe 3 ways you would determine and evaluate the success of the patient’s use of the mHealth app.
- Remember to cite when appropriate
- You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)
- Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Milestone 2 and type directly on your saved Milestone 2 Template.
- Complete all rubric areas for a superior Milestone 2.
- Use instructor feedback from Milestone 1 to improve your statements regarding the patient scenario in Milestone 2.
Before preparing your assignment, please review this “Crediting Sources Made Simple (Links to an external site.)“ resource. This tool is intended to help you understand scholarly writing, APA, referencing, and crediting. Please reach out to your instructor with any questions as you prepare your assignment.