(Solution) NR533 Week 1: Collaboration Café (graded): Introducing Self and Project
Week 1: Collaboration Café (graded): Introducing Self and Project
You will notice this collaboration café prompt is a bit different than what you have had in previous courses; however, you will follow the same guidelines used before with a couple of recommendations. The content for this assignment provides the foundation for the work you will be doing throughout the course and your final assignment – the Business Plan. It is important for your success that you have a workable and accurate PICOT question. Your instructor will be responding individually related to the formation of your PICOT. It is highly recommended that you respond to the instructor’s post to ensure you are on the right track. If you have further questions about your PICOT reach out to your instructor for additional help.
During this course you will be relating many of your discussions and assignments to your project proposal you anticipate completing for your practicum. Please introduce yourself to the class and instructor and include the following information.
- Description of the type of facility by which you are employed.
- Your current position and for how long
- Your prior experience in financial management
- Share the PICO(T) you anticipate using for the final practicum project.
* (For review of creating a PICOT see the example below or watch the media presentation located in resources and announcements)
- What led you to choose this issue/topic? With whom have you collaborated, or will you consult about the issue at your facility?
- What type of expenses/costs would you need to consider in helping you develop a preliminary budget for your project?
HELLO class and professor,
My name is Jennifer Juarez! I am a mom, nurse, and wife! I have the most beautiful 2 daughters aging 10 months, and 8 years old! I am also a crazy dog mom with 4 fur babies added in my farm! I have been nursing since 2015, starting with my ADN, and now working for my MSN!
My current job is a hospital part-time in the surgery department and part-time on the medical-surgical floor. I love taking care of patients, and helping heal their health to get them better! I have been in the surgery department for a year and a half and have been a medical-surgical nurse since 2016.
My experience with financial management is from my previous job before my current hospital setting. In this smaller hospital setting, I worked along with the nursing manager with the fluctuations of staff, patient census, and financial influence to manage the staffing grid and working schedule…………Kindly click the purchase icon to buy full solution at $10