(Solution) World Civilization II HIST141D1 Book review
Students will write a book review on a topic as it relations to world civilization.
- Students will choose a book on the Western Civilization themes from the ECSU library database. Students will write a 3 page double-space summary of the book. Student will state the author’s thesis, how the book contributes to the course and the importance of the book to the field of study.
- The book review must be 3 full pages, Times New Roman, double-space, and (cover page, with full name, date, class section.
Western Civilization has many facets to it that can make great research topics. A list of these topics can be found below http://samsonmuseum.org/choosing-a-topic-for-your-western-civilization-research-paper.htm
- Philosophers and Great Leaders
- Technology and the Advancements Throughout Time
- Downfalls of Different Empires
- Global Music Through Time
- Western Artists Influence on Art World Wide
- Education in Western Civilization (global education)
- Fashion in Western Civilization (world fashion)
- Western Wars and Conquest
- Current Western Civilization (America relationship to the global world)
- Anti-Colonial Movements in Africa, Caribbean, Asia
- Global Feminism
- Migration (transnational communities)
- Cold War Politics
- Global Protest Movements
- War and Society
- Food and Migration
- Anti-Nuclear Movements
- Black Lives Matter (in Europe and Africa) World Civilization II HIST141D1 Book review