(Solved) NR660 Week 7 PPT Guidelines
NR660 Week 7 PPT Guidelines
After completion of the Capstone Project, determine what comprises the most relevant data and evidence that support your resolution of the concern. What do your peers need to know to understand and appreciate your project? Develop a concise outline, presenting the topic, existing literature, and resolution of the problem/concern. There is also a PPT Template that may be found in Course Resources that will assist with the development of the presentation.
Preparing the Paper
The following should be incorporated into the presentation:
- Identification, definition, and description of the issue or problem.
- Summary of relevant literature/evidence related to the issue.
- Project details – describe context, target recipients, how project implemented or plans for implementation
- Summary of project: proposed resolution of the chosen issue, next steps, expected result, and evaluation if project was presented or implemented.
- List of references of materials/documents used in project.
- Appropriate APA format 6th edition
- Produce an interesting and audience-friendly set of slides.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- 8-12 slides of text, excluding title and reference slides
- 1 title slide
- 1-2 slides with references, in APA Style
- Documentation of all sources (everything must be cited including ideas, images, statistics, data, facts, quotations, all journal articles and other references, and/or summary or paraphrase of others’ ideas.
- Definition of key terms or explanation of relevant facts
- Informal communication channels lead to poor communication
- Poor communication during patient handoffs leads to:
ØFailure to rescue
ØConflicts among providers
ØDelays in patient care and,
ØPoor health outcomes
Please contact an expert here(email@example.com) for a unique and top-notch solution